Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Sermon Series

Next week, Lord willing, I will begin to teach through the book of Hebrews. This is going to be an awesome study and a challenging study. I am definitely looking forward to all that the Holy Spirit desires to teach us through this study.

If you hear the sermons in person or on-line, I pray that you will be edified and built up in your faith in Jesus to love him more dearly and obey him more diligently.

Please pray for my study time to be multiplied that I might rightly divide the word of truth for the good of the body. Pray for the Holy Spirit to illuminate his word that I might learn as I am to learn and prepare as I am to prepare and teach as I am to teach.

This coming week's text will be Hebrews 1:1-4. Pray for God to impress upon our hearts the awesomeness of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment