Monday, January 18, 2010

On the blogs for Monday, January 18, 2010

Some good reading:

I Have a Dream (a must see; sadly, I think this is the first time I've ever watched the whole speech--what did I learn in high school?)

Enjoying the Bible so far? (must see and read the caption at the top--that's most of us in a nutshell)

Girls in Church (guys, please read)

Girls in Church, the wife's point of view (girls, please read)

Enjoy those 11 minutes (interesting read for all the NFL football fans)

Biblical Illiteracy (very interesting)

Approachability & Accountability (good, especially for pastors)

Mutual Edification (interesting perspective)

Social Gospel (great analysis)

Leader's Focus (good reminders for all leaders)

More from The Shack (hasn't been talked about much lately, but I thought this was a pretty good assessment)

A Great Leadership Team (I wonder how we can make these gospel-centered?)

Easily Offended (interesting)

Pharisees & Twitter (thought these were pretty funny)

8 Reasons for Biblical Preaching (good stuff)

The Pentateuch (interview of my Hebrew professor in seminary--great guy!)

For all the Fathers out there (read this)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment