Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Playing Second Fiddle with Joy

I would encourage us to make the following resolution, by God's grace, for the coming year. They are taken from this past Sunday's sermon.

Resolved, by God’s grace, to respond to circumstances that do not go the way I think with humility and contentment resting in the providence of God’s sovereignty to bring about my good and His glory.

Resolved, by God’s grace, to make much of Jesus, that He might be magnified and increase in pre-eminence in my life and our church’s life during the coming year.

Resolved, by God’s grace, to humble myself under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt me in due time according to His will and purpose and providence.

Resolved, by God’s grace, to be a point man/woman for the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

God bless you all in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment